Pizza, places, combinations and variations of pizza styles are varied. Making pizza at home continues to be a favorite with families on Friday nights and when entertaining friends. Watching the video will enable you to become the artist of making your own pizza at home. However, there is a secret ingredient… the Markets own pizza dough. This comes separate or in a complete package with sauce and fresh or shredded mozzarella. And don’t forget the pepperoni or our home made sausage.
Fun Pizza Facts
• Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza a day or about 350 slices per second.
• The largest pizza ever made was 122 ft. 8 in. in diameter. The pizza needed 9,920 lb of flour, 198 lb of salt, 3968 lb of cheese, and 1,984 lb of tomato puree.
• Italian is the most popular type of Ethnic food in America.
• Regular thin crust is most popular in America, it is preferred by 61% of the population, 14% prefer deep-dish, and 11% prefer extra thin crust.
• Eating pizza once a week can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer.
• The longest pizza delivery was from Cape Town, South Africa to Sydney, Australia.
• The most popular pizza size in the U.S. today is 14 inches in diameter.
• In 1986 we started making fresh pizza dough. Our Momma’s Pizza Slices were such a hit that customers asked for whole pies.
YOU ASKED AND WE LISTENED! ORDER A WHOLE PIZZA TO-GO OR ONE TO EAT-IN! Call and order one today! 770-392-1499